Digital Marketing Executive
Salary ranging from £23-30K+ with bonus opportunities.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist/executive. Due to the rapid growth of our national organisation.
We’re looking for a creative & energetic Digital Marketing Executive to strengthen our in-house team of marketing superstars who aim to be pioneers in the industry.
Do you have experience in any of the following areas?
- Social Media
- Campaign management
- Influencer marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- e-mail marketing
You'll need to be able to combine creativity & organisational skills to deliver numerous projects & campaigns to tight deadlines simultaneously. We love enthusiastic team players who love a challenge. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, growing business and you thrive in a fast-paced environment we want to hear from you.
What will my responsibilities be?
- The delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects
- Marketing both new and existing products, services and solutions
- Liaison with external agencies, freelancers & teams
- Responsible for online, digital channels
- Delivering marketing support for all stakeholders
- Completing weekly marketing activity report
What skills do I need to have?
- A good communicator
- Work with your own initiative & be able to delegate & monitor tasks in an efficient manner
- Goal orientated and driven to meet KPI's
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Have experience working with marketing software e.g. Google Analytics, email campaigns, competitor analysis, SEO tools.
- Digital Marketing Industry knowledge
- 3+ Years industry experience
- Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Digital marketing knowledge or experience
- Up to date with the developments in the Online Retail Landscape
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Agency / in-house experience
- E-commerce experience
- B2B / B2C marketing experience (desirable but not essential)
What’s the earning potential?
We offer a salary of £23-30K+ depending on experience with the opportunity to be part of the bonus scheme.
What benefits are on offer?
- Mon to Friday with potential flexitime & late starts
- Paid holidays
- Staff discount & Family / Friends discount
- Part of a small but rapidly growing team with amazing growth opportunities.
- Team building experiences
- Personal Development Plan
- Referral scheme in which you can earn for referring superstars to join the business
To apply for this position, apply via LinkedIn or send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Above all, be creative and don’t be afraid to show us your personality; we want to see someone that is talented, motivated and looking to soar in their career.
No recruitment agencies please