Are you passionate about sales? Want to work for a rapidly growing company? We’re looking for creative & energetic Sales Associate to strengthen our in-house team of Superheroes who aim to be pioneers in the industry
Do you have a passion for any of the following areas?
- Generating new business and partners
- Maintaining and developing relationships
- Working to exceed monthly revenue targets
- Working in a fun and relaxed environment
If so then we have something right up your street.
As a Sales Hero, you’ll build a rapport with our existing customer base and help foster good relations to ensure we retain our customers. Here at the towel shop, our customers come first and it is our duty as their heroes to put them first.
A majority of the role will involve inbound customer queries and to generate new sales for the company but there is plenty of scope for outbound business.
Depending on performance, there is also an opportunity to travel to Paris between the 5th and the 10 of November 2016 for exhibition (ideal candidate will be available to travel on these dates). There will be many opportunities to represent the towel shop at future exhibitions.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially minded
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic and bright with a can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and be able to work on your own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges
- Client driven and be able to build a long-lasting relationship with our clients
What skills do I need to have?
- A good communicator
- Goal orientated and driven
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and work on own initiative
- Looking for the opportunity to develop and step up to bigger and greater challenges to join an organisation with a path for progression
- Adaptable and experienced working within a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- A*–C GCSE grades in English and Maths (desirable but not essential)
- Be able to do Calculations
- Speak Multiple Languages eg French etc.
- Multi-channel marketing experience, online, email, social media (desirable but not essential)
- B2B / B2C sales experience (desirable but not essential)
What’s the earning potential?
We offer a salary of £14-19K+ depending on experience plus commission and bonuses too
What benefits are on offer?
- Mon to Friday 10am - 6pm
- Option of travelling to Paris 5th - 10th Nov for exhibition
- Paid holidays
- Staff discount & Family / Friends discount
- Prayer facilities
- Part of a small but rapidly growing team with amazing growth opportunities.
- Team building experiences
- Personal Development Plan
- Referral scheme in which you can earn for referring superstars to join the business
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a 300-word covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to us.
Above all, be creative and don’t be afraid to show us your personality; we want to see someone that is talented, motivated and looking to soar in their career.
If this is you, get in touch.
Salary: £19,000.00 /year
No recruitment agencies please