Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you passionate about marketing? Want to work for a rapidly growing company? We’re looking for
creative & energetic Digital Marketing executives to strengthen our in-house team of marketing superstars who aim to be pioneers in the industry
Do you have a passion for any of the following areas?.
- E-mail Marketing
- Social Media
If so then we have something right up your street.As a marketing assistant, you will provide all round support to the marketing department which will contribute to the overall marketing strategy and running of the eCommerce store. From ensuring the website functions as intended, adding and removing products to assisting the marketing department in implementing key marketing strategies.
- Assist with the creation of marketing campaigns including email marketing and social media
- Testing our website functionality and marketing campaigns
- Creation of new product bundles
- Creating new categories and landing pages
- Updating the website
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Optimising product listing and pages
- Responding to emails and making phone calls when required
- To be able to communicate and liaise effectively with other departments
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and highly motivated individual
- Results driven
- Ability to prioritise and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Understand the organisation's product range and keep up to date with changes
- Must be literate in English & in the use of a PC
- To be able to carry out basic calculations
- To be able to take the initiative, work alone and as part of a team
Desired skills but not necessary:
- Copy writing
- Conducting research and analytics
- Use of Photoshop
What’s the earning potential?Marketing experience (Preferred)
We offer a salary of £14k - 19K+ depending on experience
What benefits are on offer?
- Mon to Friday 10am - 6pm
- Paid holidays
- Staff discount & Family / Friends discount
- Prayer facilities
- Part of a small but rapidly growing team with amazing growth opportunities.
- Team building experiences
- Personal Development Plan
- Referral scheme in which you can earn for referring superstars to join the business
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a 300-word covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Above all, be creative and don’t be afraid to show us your personality; we want to see someone that is talented, motivated and looking to soar in their career.
If this is you, get in touch.
No recruitment agencies please